Fort De Soto, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Fort De Soto
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Fort De Soto, Florida : Pinellas County
Issued: 3:24 am EDT Aug 23, 2019 Latitude: 27.6155886 Longitude: -82.7362115 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
High: 87°F Low: 79°F High: 87°F High: 87°F High: 86°F High: 86°F High: 85°F High: 87°F
Low: 80°F Low: 80°F Low: 79°F Low: 79°F Low: 79°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
30% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. North northeast wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 79. East wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. East northeast wind 6 to 9 mph becoming north in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 80. North northwest wind 7 to 9 mph becoming northeast in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. East wind around 6 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 80. South southwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 79. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Southwest wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 79. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 79. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Sun Almanac for Fort De Soto, Florida
Sunrise: 07:06 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:41 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:26 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:13 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:54 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:44 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:23 PM
Moon Almanac for Fort De Soto, Florida
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 50%
Moon Age: 22.1 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,056 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Fort De Soto:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Last Quarter:10:56 am Fri50.0%
Moonset:02:02 pm Fri48.7%
Moonrise:01:09 am Sat43.9%
High Moon:08:03 am Sat40.9%
Moonset:03:01 pm Sat37.8%
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
First Quarter: Wed Aug 7
Full Moon: Thu Aug 15
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 23
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.