Fort Centre, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Fort Centre, Florida : Glades County
Issued: 9:17 am EDT Aug 19, 2019 Latitude: 26.9547793 Longitude: -81.1617358 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Today 10% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 90°F Low: 74°F High: 89°F High: 89°F High: 89°F High: 89°F High: 89°F High: 89°F
Low: 74°F Low: 73°F Low: 73°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
20% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Heat index values as high as 102. East wind 8 to 10 mph.

10% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. East wind 3 to 8 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Increasing clouds, with a high near 89. Heat index values as high as 102. Light east wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 8 mph in the morning.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. East wind around 6 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

20% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Fort Centre, Florida
Sunrise: 06:58 AM
Sunset: 7:58 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:34 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:23 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:05 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:51 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:36 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:20 PM
Moon Almanac for Fort Centre, Florida
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 86%
Moon Age: 18.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 250,246 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Fort Centre:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:39 pm Mon82.1%
High Moon:04:53 am Tue80.1%
Moonset:11:12 am Tue78.0%
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
First Quarter: Wed Aug 7
Full Moon: Thu Aug 15
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 23
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.