Florida Ridge, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Florida Ridge, Florida : Indian River County
Issued: 3:39 pm EDT Jul 18, 2019 Latitude: 27.5803121 Longitude: -80.3867179 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
30% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
High: 85°F Low: 76°F High: 89°F High: 91°F High: 89°F High: 89°F High: 90°F High: 90°F
Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
30% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a steady temperature around 85. East southeast wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm, then a slight chance of showers after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A slight chance of showers before 10am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 10am and 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. South southeast wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light southeast after midnight.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Light south southeast wind becoming east southeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Florida Ridge, Florida
Sunrise: 06:37 AM
Sunset: 8:18 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:12 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:44 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:40 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:15 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:08 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:48 PM
Moon Almanac for Florida Ridge, Florida
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 96%
Moon Age: 16.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,003 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Florida Ridge:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:48 pm Thu95.6%
High Moon:03:20 am Fri94.7%
Moonset:08:56 am Fri93.6%
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
First Quarter: Tue Jul 9
Full Moon: Tue Jul 16
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 24
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.