Florida Gardens, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Florida Gardens, Florida : Palm Beach County
Issued: 4:16 pm EDT Jul 9, 2020 Latitude: 26.6092352 Longitude: -80.1703226 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
Low: 80°F High: 96°F High: 92°F High: 92°F High: 93°F High: 94°F High: 93°F High: 93°F
Low: 77°F Low: 77°F Low: 78°F Low: 77°F Low: 78°F Low: 78°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
WEST PALM BEACH - (KPBI)
93°
Feels like 98°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 4:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 46%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 5500ft, Broken at 18000ft, Broken at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
POMPANO BEACH - (KPMP)
88°
Feels like 97°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 4:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 6500ft, Broken at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
FORT LAUDERDALE EXEC - (KFXE)
95°
Feels like 96°F
Clear
as of 4:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 36%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 2am and 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 80. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west in the evening.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 96. Heat index values as high as 110. West wind 5 to 9 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm, then a slight chance of showers between 11pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 77. Light west wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of thunderstorms before 8am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8am and 2pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 106. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 11pm, then a slight chance of showers after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 77. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly between 2pm and 5pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. South wind 5 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 78. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 93. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the morning.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 77. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly cloudy, with a low around 78. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 78. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Florida Gardens, Florida
Sunrise: 06:35 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:09 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:43 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:38 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:15 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:05 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:47 PM
Moon Almanac for Florida Gardens, Florida
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 78%
Moon Age: 19.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,451 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Florida Gardens:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:48 pm Thu75.8%
High Moon:05:38 am Fri73.8%
Moonset:11:32 am Fri71.6%
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
First Quarter: Sun Jun 28
Full Moon: Sun Jul 5
Last Quarter: Sun Jul 12
New Moon: Mon Jul 20
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.