Florid, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Florid, Illinois : Putnam County
Issued: 4:30 am CDT May 27, 2019 Latitude: 41.2286473 Longitude: -89.2809208 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Memorial Day Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday
High: 79°F Low: 64°F High: 76°F High: 81°F High: 75°F High: 75°F High: 77°F High: 73°F
  Low: 59°F Low: 60°F Low: 55°F Low: 57°F Low: 58°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny
-
60% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. East wind 5 to 15 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 1am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a low around 59. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 81.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 77.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 73.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Florid, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:29 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:57 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:52 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:15 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:33 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:28 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:21 PM
Moon Almanac for Florid, Illinois
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 43%
Moon Age: 22.7 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,725 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Florid:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:07:50 am Mon42.4%
Moonset:01:28 pm Mon40.2%
Moonrise:02:46 am Tue35.0%
High Moon:08:32 am Tue32.8%
Moonset:02:27 pm Tue30.6%
New Moon: Sat May 4
First Quarter: Sat May 11
Full Moon: Sat May 18
Last Quarter: Sun May 26
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.