Flint, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Flint, Illinois : Hamilton County
Issued: 12:14 pm CDT Aug 19, 2019 Latitude: 38.0633815 Longitude: -88.6272778 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
30% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 10% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 92°F Low: 72°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 82°F High: 81°F High: 82°F High: 85°F
Low: 73°F Low: 69°F Low: 64°F Low: 61°F Low: 62°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
30% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. South southwest wind around 6 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Light and variable wind.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Increasing clouds, with a high near 91. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. Calm wind.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the morning.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Light northeast wind.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Calm wind.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 6 mph in the morning.

10% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

10% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. East northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. Light east wind.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Flint, Illinois
Sunrise: 06:13 AM
Sunset: 7:43 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:45 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:11 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:12 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:44 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:37 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:20 PM
Moon Almanac for Flint, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 84%
Moon Age: 18.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,831 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Flint:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:07 pm Mon82.2%
High Moon:04:24 am Tue80.2%
Moonset:10:48 am Tue78.2%
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
First Quarter: Wed Aug 7
Full Moon: Thu Aug 15
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 23
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.