Flint Hill, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Flint Hill
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Flint Hill, Mississippi : Lowndes County
Issued: 12:16 pm CST Feb 25, 2020 Latitude: 33.7162237 Longitude: -88.2755908 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Mostly Sunny on This Afternoon 30% chance of rain on Tonight 40% chance of rain on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday 30% chance of rain on Monday
High: 65°F Low: 43°F High: 49°F High: 47°F High: 55°F High: 53°F High: 59°F High: 64°F
Low: 28°F Low: 31°F Low: 35°F Low: 31°F Low: 43°F  
Mostly Sunny Rain Rain Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS AFB - (KCBM)
61°
Cloudy
as of 12:11 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 59%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.87 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 3300ft
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS ARPT - (KGTR)
59°
Partly Cloudy
as of 11:56 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 67%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.88 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3200ft
Current Conditions at
TUPELO - (KTUP)
59°
Cloudy
as of 11:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 58%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.87 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 3000ft
Current Conditions at
TUSCALOOSA - (KTCL)
59°
Clear
as of 11:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 67%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.88 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. West wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. West northwest wind around 5 mph.

40% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. West wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. West wind around 5 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 53. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Clear, with a low around 31.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 59.

20% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.

30% chance of rain Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Flint Hill, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:27 AM
Sunset: 5:46 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:01 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:11 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:33 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:40 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:04 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:09 PM
Moon Almanac for Flint Hill, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 4%
Moon Age: 1.93 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,947 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Flint Hill:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:01:42 pm Tue4.1%
Moonset:07:43 pm Tue5.1%
Moonrise:08:15 am Wed7.5%
High Moon:02:23 pm Wed8.8%
Moonset:08:37 pm Wed10.2%
New Moon: Sun Feb 23
First Quarter: Mon Mar 2
Full Moon: Mon Mar 9
Last Quarter: Mon Mar 16
New Moon: Tue Mar 24
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.