Fleetwood Manor, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Fleetwood Manor, Florida : Broward County
Issued: 11:02 am EDT Aug 25, 2019 Latitude: 26.0170349 Longitude: -80.2219924 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
60% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
High: 90°F Low: 78°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 90°F High: 89°F High: 89°F High: 89°F
Low: 78°F Low: 77°F Low: 77°F Low: 77°F Low: 78°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
60% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 90. South wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm, then a chance of showers between 8pm and 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 78. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A slight chance of showers before 11am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 11am and 2pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Heat index values as high as 103. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 78. West wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8am and 2pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. West wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a slight chance of showers between 8pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 77. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of thunderstorms, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Northwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 77. West wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Light and variable wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 77. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 78.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Fleetwood Manor, Florida
Sunrise: 06:58 AM
Sunset: 7:48 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:34 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:12 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:07 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:39 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:38 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:08 PM
Moon Almanac for Fleetwood Manor, Florida
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 29%
Moon Age: 24.2 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 234,736 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Fleetwood Manor:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:03:47 pm Sun27.3%
Moonrise:02:42 am Mon22.9%
High Moon:09:44 am Mon20.2%
Moonset:04:47 pm Mon17.6%
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
First Quarter: Wed Aug 7
Full Moon: Thu Aug 15
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 23
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.