Flatwoods, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Flatwoods, Illinois : Johnson County
Issued: 3:29 pm CDT Aug 21, 2019 Latitude: 37.4236628 Longitude: -88.724223 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
30% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 90°F Low: 70°F High: 83°F High: 83°F High: 82°F High: 81°F High: 85°F High: 86°F
Low: 70°F Low: 67°F Low: 64°F Low: 67°F Low: 70°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
30% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. West southwest wind around 7 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 10am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 10am and 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Patchy fog between 10pm and 11pm. Low around 70. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Calm wind.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the afternoon.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Calm wind.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Light east wind.

10% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Calm wind.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the morning.

10% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Light south wind.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. South southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Flatwoods, Illinois
Sunrise: 06:16 AM
Sunset: 7:40 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:49 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:07 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:16 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:40 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:42 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:15 PM
Moon Almanac for Flatwoods, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 67%
Moon Age: 20.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 245,783 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Flatwoods:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:05 pm Wed64.9%
High Moon:05:50 am Thu62.2%
Moonset:12:44 pm Thu59.4%
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
First Quarter: Wed Aug 7
Full Moon: Thu Aug 15
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 23
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.