Flagler Beach, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Flagler Beach
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Flagler Beach, Florida : Flagler County
Issued: 5:20 pm EDT May 27, 2020 Latitude: 29.4749754 Longitude: -81.1270035 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday
Low: 73°F High: 85°F High: 84°F High: 85°F High: 85°F High: 83°F High: 81°F High: 82°F
Low: 74°F Low: 73°F Low: 72°F Low: 73°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
DAYTONA BEACH - (KDAB)
82°
Mostly Cloudy
Thunderstorm
as of 5:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Few Cumulonimbus at 3000ft, Scattered at 7000ft, Broken at 15000ft
Current Conditions at
ST AUGUSTINE - (KSGJ)
81°
Cloudy
as of 5:56 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
190° South
Current Conditions at
SANFORD - (KSFB)
82°
Mostly Clear
as of 5:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
LEESBURG - (KLEE)
88°
Feels like 95°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 5:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 5000ft, Broken at 6000ft
60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind 6 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Breezy, with a south wind 9 to 16 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 9pm, then a slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A slight chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 9am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Breezy.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Breezy.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Flagler Beach, Florida
Sunrise: 06:26 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:00 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:44 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:27 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:16 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:53 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:50 PM
Moon Almanac for Flagler Beach, Florida
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 26%
Moon Age: 5.08 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 232,782 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Flagler Beach:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:12:52 am Thu29.0%
Moonrise:11:43 am Thu33.6%
High Moon:06:42 pm Thu36.7%
Moonset:01:36 am Fri39.8%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.