Fitee, Alabama Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Fitee
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Alabama by name.
Weather Forecast for Fitee, Alabama : Washington County
Issued: 3:46 am CDT Sep 22, 2018 Latitude: 31.5440522 Longitude: -88.3494611 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
40% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 91°F Low: 70°F High: 86°F High: 85°F High: 85°F High: 85°F High: 84°F High: 84°F
Low: 70°F Low: 71°F Low: 70°F Low: 69°F Low: 69°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
40% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Light southeast wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Fitee, Alabama
Sunrise: 06:42 AM
Sunset: 6:50 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:18 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:15 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:49 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:43 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:21 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:11 PM
Moon Almanac for Fitee, Alabama
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 94%
Moon Age: 12.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 250,286 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Fitee:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:05:49 pm Sat95.3%
High Moon:11:29 pm Sat96.2%
Moonset:05:13 am Sun97.0%
New Moon: Sun Sep 9
First Quarter: Sun Sep 16
Full Moon: Mon Sep 24
Last Quarter: Tue Oct 2
New Moon: Mon Oct 8
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.