Fisher Crossroads, Alabama Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Alabama by name.
Weather Forecast for Fisher Crossroads, Alabama : DeKalb County
Issued: 10:59 pm CDT May 25, 2018 Latitude: 34.4670314 Longitude: -85.6485763 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
Low: 65°F High: 82°F High: 80°F High: 80°F High: 78°F High: 77°F High: 81°F High: 84°F
Low: 66°F Low: 65°F Low: 66°F Low: 66°F Low: 66°F Low: 68°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 1am and 3am. Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 65. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 10am. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. South wind around 5 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 65. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 78. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 81.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Fisher Crossroads, Alabama
Sunrise: 05:33 AM
Sunset: 7:46 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:05 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:15 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:30 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:50 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:52 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:27 PM
Moon Almanac for Fisher Crossroads, Alabama
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 88%
Moon Age: 11.4 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 238,947 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Fisher Crossroads:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:03:59 am Sat89.4%
Moonrise:05:04 pm Sat92.6%
High Moon:10:52 pm Sat93.8%
Moonset:04:33 am Sun95.0%
New Moon: Tue May 15
First Quarter: Mon May 21
Full Moon: Tue May 29
Last Quarter: Wed Jun 6
New Moon: Wed Jun 13
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.