Fessenden, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for Fessenden, North Dakota : Wells County
Issued: 11:31 am CDT Jun 3, 2020 Latitude: 47.6491683 Longitude: -99.629289 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 83°F Low: 52°F High: 78°F High: 77°F High: 72°F High: 84°F High: 81°F High: 71°F
Low: 51°F Low: 53°F Low: 61°F Low: 62°F Low: 55°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
DEVIL'S LAKE - (KDVL)
73°
Clear
as of 10:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 40%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.88 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
JAMESTOWN - (KJMS)
75°
Clear
as of 10:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 41%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.89 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
GARRISON - (KN60)
75°
Cloudy
as of 10:52 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 36%
Dew Point: 46°F
Pressure: 29.83 in.
Wind Data
17 MPH
180° South
30% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 83. Southwest wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. West wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. West wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 77. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Northeast wind 7 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Breezy, with a southeast wind 14 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.

Thunderstorms on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 61. Breezy, with a southeast wind around 21 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. South wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. Southeast wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Southeast wind 11 to 14 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. West wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 71. West wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Fessenden, North Dakota
Sunrise: 05:43 AM
Sunset: 9:31 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:03 AM
Civil Sunset: 10:10 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:09 AM
Nautical Sunset: 11:04 PM
Astro Sunrise: 02:50 AM
Astro Sunset: 00:23 PM
Moon Almanac for Fessenden, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 94%
Moon Age: 12.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,422 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Fessenden:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:07:05 pm Wed95.4%
High Moon:12:10 am Thu96.4%
Moonset:05:05 am Thu97.2%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.