Fargo, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Fargo
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for Fargo, North Dakota : Cass County
Issued: 7:01 pm CDT Jun 5, 2020 Latitude: 46.8771863 Longitude: -96.7898034 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Mostly Clear on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Sunny on Friday
Low: 53°F High: 79°F High: 91°F High: 92°F High: 75°F High: 70°F High: 68°F High: 72°F
Low: 63°F Low: 73°F Low: 61°F Low: 56°F Low: 49°F Low: 46°F  
Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MOORHEAD - (KJKJ)
81°
Clear
as of 6:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 10%
Dew Point: 19°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
DETROIT LAKES - (KDTL)
72°
Clear
as of 6:36 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 28%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
WAHPETON - (KBWP)
77°
Clear
as of 6:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 19%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
320° Northwest
Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 53. North wind 6 to 15 mph becoming east northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Breezy, with an east southeast wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Increasing clouds, with a low around 63. Breezy, with a southeast wind 17 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny and hot, with a high near 91. Breezy, with a south wind 17 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. South southeast wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Sunny and hot, with a high near 92. South southeast wind 14 to 17 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. West southwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Northwest wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. North northwest wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. North northwest wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. North wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 72. North wind 7 to 10 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Fargo, North Dakota
Sunrise: 05:34 AM
Sunset: 9:18 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:55 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:57 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:03 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:49 PM
Astro Sunrise: 02:49 AM
Astro Sunset: 00:03 PM
Moon Almanac for Fargo, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 14.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 232,444 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Fargo:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:28 pm Fri99.9%
High Moon:01:54 am Sat99.7%
Moonset:06:16 am Sat99.5%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.