Famosla, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Famosla, Mississippi : Humphreys County
Issued: 4:17 pm CST Feb 19, 2020 Latitude: 33.2387348 Longitude: -90.390087 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
20% chance of rain on This Afternoon 100% chance of rain on Tonight 90% chance of rain on Thursday Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday 60% chance of rain on Sunday 40% chance of rain on Monday Partly Sunny on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday
High: 51°F Low: 41°F High: 46°F High: 46°F High: 53°F High: 58°F High: 65°F High: 63°F High: 57°F
Low: 28°F Low: 25°F Low: 41°F Low: 52°F Low: 45°F Low: 45°F  
Rain Rain Rain Sunny Sunny Rain Rain Partly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
GREENWOOD - (KGWO)
48°
Cloudy
as of 3:53 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.32 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
030° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2300ft, Solid Overcast at 4500ft
Current Conditions at
GREENVILLE - (KGLH)
48°
Feels like 43°F
Cloudy
as of 3:53 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.31 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 2500ft
Current Conditions at
JACKSON HAWKINS FIELD - (KHKS)
48°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 3:53 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 30.28 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
030° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 800ft
Current Conditions at
MONTICELLO - (KLLQ)
50°
Feels like 45°F
Cloudy
as of 3:53 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 57%
Dew Point: 36°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.32 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 4800ft
20% chance of rain This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 51. Northeast wind around 10 mph.

100% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... Rain, mainly after 9pm. Low around 41. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

90% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... Rain before noon. High near 46. North wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then becoming clear, with a low around 28. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 46. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Clear, with a low around 25. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.

20% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph after midnight.

60% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... Rain likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 58. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

90% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... Rain. Low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

40% chance of rain Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.

Partly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 63.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Famosla, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:41 AM
Sunset: 5:49 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:16 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:15 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:47 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:44 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:18 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:12 PM
Moon Almanac for Famosla, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 13%
Moon Age: 26.1 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,979 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Famosla:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:04:57 am Thu9.7%
High Moon:10:04 am Thu8.5%
Moonset:03:13 pm Thu7.3%
New Moon: Fri Jan 24
First Quarter: Sat Feb 1
Full Moon: Sun Feb 9
Last Quarter: Sat Feb 15
New Moon: Sun Feb 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.