Falling Spring, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Falling Spring, Illinois : St. Clair County
Issued: 10:15 am CDT Jun 4, 2020 Latitude: 38.532552 Longitude: -90.1867782 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
50% chance of rain on Today Cloudy on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
High: 85°F Low: 70°F High: 93°F High: 89°F High: 87°F High: 89°F High: 86°F High: 82°F
Low: 71°F Low: 65°F Low: 65°F Low: 72°F Low: 66°F  
Rain Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
EAST ST LOUIS - (KCPS)
72°
Clear
as of 9:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.81 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ST LOUIS - (KSTL)
73°
Cloudy
as of 9:51 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.81 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 10000ft, Broken at 15000ft, Solid Overcast at 20000ft
Current Conditions at
SPIRIT OF ST LOUIS - (KSUS)
72°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 9:54 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 73%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 10000ft
50% chance of rain Today Today... Scattered showers, mainly before 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. South wind 3 to 6 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. West wind 5 to 8 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 65.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 87.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 65.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Falling Spring, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:37 AM
Sunset: 8:21 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:06 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:53 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:26 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:32 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:42 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:16 PM
Moon Almanac for Falling Spring, Illinois
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 98%
Moon Age: 13.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,138 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Falling Spring:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:07:20 pm Thu99.1%
High Moon:12:28 am Fri99.5%
Moonset:05:30 am Fri99.8%
Full Moon:02:12 pm Fri100.0%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.