Fairway Estates at Summerfield, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Fairway Estates at Summerfield
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Fairway Estates at Summerfield, Florida : Hillsborough County
Issued: 2:26 pm EDT Aug 21, 2019 Latitude: 27.7976 Longitude: -82.3198 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
50% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Thunderstorms on Wednesday
High: 91°F Low: 73°F High: 93°F High: 91°F High: 92°F High: 90°F High: 89°F High: 89°F High: 90°F
Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 75°F Low: 76°F Low: 76°F Low: 76°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
50% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 91. Heat index values as high as 97. Southeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Light east southeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Isolated showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 102. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

10% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. East northeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. East wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Isolated showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Light east wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 8pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Thunderstorms on Wednesday Wednesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Fairway Estates at Summerfield, Florida
Sunrise: 07:03 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:38 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:26 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:10 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:55 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:40 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:24 PM
Moon Almanac for Fairway Estates at Summerfield, Florida
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 67%
Moon Age: 20.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 245,793 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Fairway Estates at Summerfield:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:49 pm Wed64.6%
High Moon:06:24 am Thu61.9%
Moonset:01:04 pm Thu59.2%
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
First Quarter: Wed Aug 7
Full Moon: Thu Aug 15
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 23
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.