Fairlea Estates, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Fairlea Estates
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Fairlea Estates, Florida : Hillsborough County
Issued: 6:44 am EDT May 30, 2020 Latitude: 27.8995 Longitude: -82.2174 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
40% chance of  on Today 30% chance of rain on Tonight 30% chance of rain on Sunday 40% chance of  on Monday 20% chance of  on Tuesday 20% chance of  on Wednesday 40% chance of  on Thursday 50% chance of  on Friday
High: 90°F Low: 71°F High: 91°F High: 90°F High: 86°F High: 88°F High: 90°F High: 88°F
Low: 72°F Low: 71°F Low: 68°F Low: 70°F Low: 72°F  
Partly Sunny Rain Rain Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
TAMPA/VANDENBURG - (KVDF)
70°
Clear
Mist
as of 6:35 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MAC DILL AFB - (KMCF)
72°
Clear
as of 5:56 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LAKELAND ARPT - (KLAL)
72°
Clear
as of 5:50 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
TAMPA INTERNATIONAL - (KTPA)
75°
Mostly Clear
as of 5:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
090° East
Cloud Level(s): Few at 30000ft
40% chance of  Today Today... A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Heat index values as high as 99. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. Light and variable wind.

30% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Heat index values as high as 97. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Light northwest wind.

40% chance of  Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Light northeast wind becoming east northeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. East wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

20% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. East wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

10% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 10 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. East wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. East wind 5 to 8 mph.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A slight chance of showers before 8pm, then a slight chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 90.

30% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72.

50% chance of  Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 88.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Fairlea Estates, Florida
Sunrise: 06:33 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:07 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:46 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:35 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:18 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:02 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:51 PM
Moon Almanac for Fairlea Estates, Florida
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Moon Illumination: 54%
Moon Age: 7.73 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,341 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Fairlea Estates:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:57 pm Sat56.9%
High Moon:08:30 pm Sat60.0%
Moonset:02:57 am Sun63.0%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.