Evansville, Indiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Evansville
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Indiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Evansville, Indiana : Vanderburgh County
Issued: 8:16 am CDT Jun 2, 2020 Latitude: 37.9747644 Longitude: -87.5558482 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Sunny on Today Mostly Clear on Tonight Sunny on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday 10% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
High: 89°F Low: 65°F High: 91°F High: 89°F High: 90°F High: 87°F High: 87°F High: 89°F
Low: 71°F Low: 70°F Low: 69°F Low: 64°F Low: 66°F  
Sunny Mostly Clear Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
EVANSVILLE - (KEVV)
77°
Clear
as of 8:54 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 47%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.12 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
HENDERSON CITY - (KEHR)
77°
Clear
as of 8:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 47%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.12 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
OWENSBORO - (KOWB)
77°
Clear
as of 8:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 57%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.13 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
HUNTINGBURG - (KHNB)
75°
Clear
as of 9:56 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 53%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.12 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Sunny on Today Today... Sunny, with a high near 89. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 65. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 91. Southwest wind 6 to 13 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.

10% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. Calm wind.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 64. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 87. East wind 6 to 8 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. East wind around 6 mph.

10% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. East southeast wind 6 to 8 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Evansville, Indiana
Sunrise: 05:29 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:58 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:39 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:19 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:17 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:36 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:01 PM
Moon Almanac for Evansville, Indiana
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 86%
Moon Age: 11.1 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,150 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Evansville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:04:42 pm Tue88.3%
High Moon:10:26 pm Tue90.1%
Moonset:04:02 am Wed91.7%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.