Eudora, Arkansas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Arkansas by name.
Weather Forecast for Eudora, Arkansas : Chicot County
Issued: 11:17 am CDT Aug 21, 2019 Latitude: 33.109566 Longitude: -91.2620567 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Today 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 95°F Low: 74°F High: 92°F High: 92°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 92°F High: 92°F
Low: 73°F Low: 73°F Low: 73°F Low: 72°F Low: 73°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
20% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 95. Heat index values as high as 102. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. South wind around 5 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Sunny during the morning, then mostly cloudy during the afternoon, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 102. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms. High near 91. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly clear, with a low around 72.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Eudora, Arkansas
Sunrise: 06:32 AM
Sunset: 7:44 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:06 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:10 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:36 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:41 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:04 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:12 PM
Moon Almanac for Eudora, Arkansas
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 69%
Moon Age: 20.3 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,229 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Eudora:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:11:52 am Wed69.2%
Moonrise:11:20 pm Wed64.8%
High Moon:06:01 am Thu62.1%
Moonset:12:48 pm Thu59.3%
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
First Quarter: Wed Aug 7
Full Moon: Thu Aug 15
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 23
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.