your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Kentucky : Estill County
Weather Forecast for Estill County, Kentucky:
Issued: 330 AM EST FRI NOV 28 2014    Expiration: 630 PM EST FRI NOV 28 2014

FriSatSunMonTueWedThu
Weather Forecast Estill County, Kentucky Fri, Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. Light winds.Weather Forecast Estill County, Kentucky Sat, Partly cloudy. Warmer. Highs in the mid 50s. South winds at 5 to 10 mph.Weather Forecast Estill County, Kentucky Sun, Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 60s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph.Weather Forecast Estill County, Kentucky Mon, Cloudy with rain likely. Highs in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 70 percent.Weather Forecast Estill County, Kentucky Tue, Partly cloudy with a chance of rain and a slight chance of snow. Highs in the upper 40s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.Weather Forecast Estill County, Kentucky Wed, Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs around 50.Weather Forecast Estill County, Kentucky Thu, Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Highs in the lower 50s.
High: 39°F
Low: 30°F
High: 55°F
Low: 49°F
High: 61°F
Low: 51°F
High: 55°F
Low: 31°F
High: 49°F
Low: 40°F
High: 50°F
Low: 35°F
High: 51°F
Low: 35°F
Mostly
Cloudy
Partly
Cloudy
RainRainSnowRainMostly
Cloudy

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Estill County, Kentucky: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Estill County, Kentucky Fri, Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. Light winds.
Friday...Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. Light winds.


Weather Forecast Estill County, Kentucky Sat, Partly cloudy. Warmer. Highs in the mid 50s. South winds at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday...Partly cloudy. Warmer. Highs in the mid 50s. South winds at 5 to 10 mph.


Weather Forecast Estill County, Kentucky Sun, Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 60s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday...Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 60s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph.


Weather Forecast Estill County, Kentucky Mon, Cloudy with rain likely. Highs in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 70 percent.
Monday...Cloudy with rain likely. Highs in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 70 percent.


Weather Forecast Estill County, Kentucky Tue, Partly cloudy with a chance of rain and a slight chance of snow. Highs in the upper 40s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.
Tuesday...Partly cloudy with a chance of rain and a slight chance of snow. Highs in the upper 40s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.


Weather Forecast Estill County, Kentucky Wed, Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs around 50.
Wednesday...Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs around 50.


Weather Forecast Estill County, Kentucky Thu, Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Highs in the lower 50s.
Thursday...Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Highs in the lower 50s.


kentucky current wind direction map kentucky precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions
Jackson Carroll Airport, KY
Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Estill County, Kentucky Overcast 27°F
Overcast
27°F
Humidity: 62%
Wind Speed: CALM
Wind Dir Deg: N/A
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 30.36 in.
Dewpoint: 16°F
Heat Index: 27°F
Wind Chill: 27°F
Estill County, Kentucky Weather Radar Image Estill County, Kentucky Weather Satellite Image
Kentucky Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Kentucky Current Temperature Map
Kentucky Current Wind Speed Map
Kentucky Temperature Forecast Map
Kentucky Precipitation Forecast Map
Kentucky Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 6:59 AM EST Moon Phase:
First Quarter Moon

Moon Phase First Quarter Moon for Jackson Carroll Airport, Ky
Sunrise: 7:27 AM EST
Sunset: 5:17 PM EST
Civil Twilight: 5:46 PM EST
Moonrise: 12:25 PM EST
Moonset: N/A EST
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Estill County, Kentucky, United States  Lat: 37.69N, Lon: 83.93W
Wx Zone: KYZ058 ICAO Used: KJKL