Ennis, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Ennis, Texas : Ellis County
Issued: 3:26 pm CDT Oct 23, 2019 Latitude: 32.3293111 Longitude: -96.6252679 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Mostly Clear on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
Low: 58°F High: 73°F High: 60°F High: 66°F High: 72°F High: 66°F High: 66°F High: 62°F
Low: 50°F Low: 45°F Low: 45°F Low: 46°F Low: 45°F Low: 43°F  
Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
LANCASTER - (KLNC)
68°
Clear
as of 8:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 56%
Dew Point: 52°F
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Wind Data
10 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MIDLOTHIAN - (KJWY)
70°
Clear
as of 7:55 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 56%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CORSICANA - (KCRS)
72°
Partly Cloudy
as of 8:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 49%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
DALLAS/REDBIRD - (KRBD)
70°
Clear
as of 8:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 58. South southeast wind 5 to 15 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. South southeast wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers and thunderstorms. Low around 50. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. North northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

30% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 72. South wind around 5 mph.

Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Clear, with a low around 46. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 66.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 45.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Ennis, Texas
Sunrise: 07:36 AM
Sunset: 6:45 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:11 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:10 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:43 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:39 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:14 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:07 PM
Moon Almanac for Ennis, Texas
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 22%
Moon Age: 24.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,113 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ennis:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:30 am Thu20.1%
High Moon:10:16 am Thu17.5%
Moonset:04:55 pm Thu15.1%
New Moon: Sat Sep 28
First Quarter: Sat Oct 5
Full Moon: Sun Oct 13
Last Quarter: Mon Oct 21
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.