Encampment, Wyoming Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Wyoming by name.
Weather Forecast for Encampment, Wyoming : Carbon County
Issued: 6:00 pm MDT May 18, 2019 Latitude: 41.2094098 Longitude: -106.7897622 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Mostly Cloudy on Overnight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 70% chance of rain & snow on Monday 60% chance of snow on Tuesday 20% chance of rain & snow on Wednesday 20% chance of rain & snow on Thursday 10% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday
Low: 32°F High: 53°F High: 48°F High: 43°F High: 45°F High: 47°F High: 54°F High: 58°F
Low: 34°F Low: 32°F Low: 32°F Low: 33°F Low: 33°F Low: 34°F  
Mostly Cloudy Thunderstorms Rain & Snow Snow Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny
-
Mostly Cloudy on Overnight Overnight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming east.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of rain & snow Sunday Night Sunday Night... Rain showers likely before 4am, then rain and snow showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

70% chance of rain & snow Monday Monday... A chance of rain and snow showers before 9am, then rain showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

60% chance of rain & snow Monday Night Monday Night... Rain showers likely before 8pm, then rain and snow showers likely between 8pm and 3am, then snow showers likely after 3am. Some thunder is also possible. Cloudy, with a low around 32. North northwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of snow Tuesday Tuesday... Snow showers likely before 2pm, then rain showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of rain showers before 8pm, then a chance of rain and snow showers between 8pm and 9pm, then a chance of snow showers after 9pm. Some thunder is also possible. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

20% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of snow showers before 10am, then a chance of rain and snow showers between 10am and noon, then a chance of rain showers after noon. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.

20% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of rain showers before 9pm, then a chance of rain and snow showers between 9pm and 1am, then a slight chance of snow showers after 1am. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.

20% chance of rain & snow Thursday Thursday... A chance of snow showers before 10am, then a chance of rain and snow showers between 10am and 11am, then a chance of rain showers after 11am. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.

10% chance of rain & snow Thursday Night Thursday Night... A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.

10% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 54.

10% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Encampment, Wyoming
Sunrise: 05:45 AM
Sunset: 8:22 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:13 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:54 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:33 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:34 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:48 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:19 PM
Moon Almanac for Encampment, Wyoming
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 15.1 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 238,374 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Encampment:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:01:29 am Sun99.9%
Moonset:06:33 am Sun99.6%
Moonrise:09:25 pm Sun98.4%
High Moon:02:22 am Mon97.8%
Moonset:07:15 am Mon97.1%
New Moon: Sat May 4
First Quarter: Sat May 11
Full Moon: Sat May 18
Last Quarter: Sun May 26
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.