Elevenpoint, Arkansas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Arkansas by name.
Weather Forecast for Elevenpoint, Arkansas : Randolph County
Issued: 5:36 am CDT Jun 4, 2020 Latitude: 36.3417322 Longitude: -91.1276278 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Sunny on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
Low: 69°F High: 87°F High: 91°F High: 92°F High: 89°F High: 88°F High: 83°F High: 85°F
Low: 70°F Low: 71°F Low: 71°F Low: 68°F Low: 72°F Low: 67°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
WALNUT RIDGE - (KARG)
72°
Partly Cloudy
Thunderstorm In Vicinity
as of 4:51 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.82 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4800ft
Current Conditions at
BATESVILLE - (KBVX)
72°
Cloudy
as of 5:34 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 8 Miles
Pressure: 29.85 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 900ft
Current Conditions at
POPLAR BLUFF - (KPOF)
70°
Cloudy
Light Thunderstorm Rain Mist
as of 5:39 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 29.83 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1000ft, Solid Overcast at 1600ft
30% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. South southwest wind around 5 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. South wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Heat index values as high as 99. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.

20% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Sunny, with a high near 92. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 71. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 89. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. East northeast wind around 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Elevenpoint, Arkansas
Sunrise: 05:47 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:17 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:49 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:40 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:26 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:59 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:07 PM
Moon Almanac for Elevenpoint, Arkansas
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 97%
Moon Age: 13.2 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,752 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Elevenpoint:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:07:19 pm Thu99.1%
High Moon:12:32 am Fri99.5%
Moonset:05:40 am Fri99.8%
Full Moon:02:12 pm Fri100.0%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.