Elamsville, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Elamsville, Virginia : Patrick County
Issued: 5:31 am EST Mar 1, 2021 Latitude: 36.7676353 Longitude: -80.1939388 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
60% chance of rain on Today Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Tuesday 40% chance of rain & sleet on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday
High: 60°F Low: 30°F High: 50°F High: 54°F High: 53°F High: 48°F High: 49°F High: 48°F
Low: 33°F Low: 37°F Low: 29°F Low: 29°F Low: 28°F  
Rain Mostly Cloudy Mostly Sunny Rain & Sleet Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MARTINSVILLE - (KMTV)
55°
Cloudy
Rain
as of 5:35 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.83 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2900ft, Scattered at 3600ft, Solid Overcast at 4400ft
Current Conditions at
MT AIRY-SURRY COUNTY - (KMWK)
57°
Mostly Cloudy
Light Drizzle
as of 5:35 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.84 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1000ft, Broken at 1500ft, Broken at 2100ft
Current Conditions at
VIRGINIA TECH ARPT - (KBCB)
52°
Cloudy
Drizzle
as of 5:35 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.87 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 700ft, Solid Overcast at 1100ft
Current Conditions at
HILLSVILLE - (KHLX)
52°
Cloudy
Drizzle
as of 5:35 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.86 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 6000ft
60% chance of rain Today Today... Showers likely, mainly before 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 60. Breezy, with a northwest wind 11 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain & sleet Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of rain and sleet before 7am, then a chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 37.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 53.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 29.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 48.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 28.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 48.

Sun Almanac for Elamsville, Virginia
Sunrise: 06:51 AM
Sunset: 6:15 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:25 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:41 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:55 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:11 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:25 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:41 PM
Moon Almanac for Elamsville, Virginia
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 94%
Moon Age: 17.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,983 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Elamsville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:08:29 am Mon93.4%
Moonrise:09:07 pm Mon89.9%
High Moon:03:08 am Tue88.0%
Moonset:09:00 am Tue86.1%
New Moon: Thu Feb 11
First Quarter: Fri Feb 19
Full Moon: Sat Feb 27
Last Quarter: Fri Mar 5
New Moon: Sat Mar 13
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.