Eastview, Arkansas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Eastview
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Arkansas by name.
Weather Forecast for Eastview, Arkansas : Mississippi County
Issued: 8:38 pm CDT Jun 3, 2020 Latitude: 35.7197994 Longitude: -90.1264818 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
Low: 72°F High: 89°F High: 93°F High: 95°F High: 94°F High: 91°F High: 87°F High: 86°F
Low: 72°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 71°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
BLYTHEVILLE - (KHKA)
75°
Clear
as of 10:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.88 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MEMPHIS NAS - (KNQA)
73°
Clear
as of 10:50 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.89 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
DYERSBURG - (KDYR)
75°
Clear
as of 10:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.89 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. South southwest wind around 5 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. South southwest wind around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. South wind around 5 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 95. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming east in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 74. East wind around 5 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. East wind 5 to 15 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 91.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Eastview, Arkansas
Sunrise: 05:45 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:15 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:43 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:38 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:20 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:58 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:00 PM
Moon Almanac for Eastview, Arkansas
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 96%
Moon Age: 12.9 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,245 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Eastview:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:04:54 am Thu97.2%
Moonrise:07:13 pm Thu99.1%
High Moon:12:28 am Fri99.5%
Moonset:05:37 am Fri99.8%
Full Moon:02:12 pm Fri100.0%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.