your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Tennessee : East
Weather Forecast for East, Tennessee:
Issued: 1008 AM CDT WED AUG 27 2014    Expiration: 1015 PM CDT WED AUG 27 2014

WedThuFriSatSunMonTue
Weather Forecast East, Tennessee Wed, Partly sunny. Isolated showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 90s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 10 percent.Weather Forecast East, Tennessee Thu, Mostly sunny. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 90s. Light east winds. Chance of rain 20 percent.Weather Forecast East, Tennessee Fri, Partly sunny. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 90s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.Weather Forecast East, Tennessee Sat, Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s. Chance of rain 40 percent.Weather Forecast East, Tennessee Sun, Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 50 percent.Weather Forecast East, Tennessee Mon, Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s. Chance of rain 30 percent.Weather Forecast East, Tennessee Tue, Partly cloudy. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. Highs in the mid 90s. Chance of rain 20 percent.
High: 91°F
Low: 71°F
High: 95°F
Low: 71°F
High: 91°F
Low: 71°F
High: 91°F
Low: 71°F
High: 89°F
Low: 71°F
High: 91°F
Low: 71°F
High: 95°F
Low: 71°F
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms

 Detailed Weather Forecast for East, Tennessee: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast East, Tennessee Wed, Partly sunny. Isolated showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 90s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 10 percent.
Wednesday...Partly sunny. Isolated showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 90s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 10 percent.


Weather Forecast East, Tennessee Thu, Mostly sunny. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 90s. Light east winds. Chance of rain 20 percent.
Thursday...Mostly sunny. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 90s. Light east winds. Chance of rain 20 percent.


Weather Forecast East, Tennessee Fri, Partly sunny. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 90s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.
Friday...Partly sunny. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 90s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.


Weather Forecast East, Tennessee Sat, Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s. Chance of rain 40 percent.
Saturday...Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s. Chance of rain 40 percent.


Weather Forecast East, Tennessee Sun, Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 50 percent.
Sunday...Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 50 percent.


Weather Forecast East, Tennessee Mon, Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s. Chance of rain 30 percent.
Monday...Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s. Chance of rain 30 percent.


Weather Forecast East, Tennessee Tue, Partly cloudy. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. Highs in the mid 90s. Chance of rain 20 percent.
Tuesday...Partly cloudy. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. Highs in the mid 90s. Chance of rain 20 percent.


tennessee current wind direction map tennessee precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for East, Tennessee Mostly Cloudy 89°F
Mostly Cloudy
89°F
Humidity: 53%
Wind Speed: NNE 8 MPH
Wind Dir Deg: 030
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 30.11 in.
Dewpoint: 70°F
Heat Index: 94°F
Wind Chill: 89°F
East, Tennessee Weather Radar Image East, Tennessee Weather Satellite Image
Tennessee Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Tennessee Current Temperature Map
Tennessee Current Wind Speed Map
Tennessee Temperature Forecast Map
Tennessee Precipitation Forecast Map
Tennessee Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 5:47 AM CDT Moon Phase:
Waxing Crescent Moon

Moon Phase Waxing Crescent Moon for East, Tn
Sunrise: 6:14 AM CDT
Sunset: 7:21 PM CDT
Civil Twilight: 7:47 PM CDT
Moonrise: 8:06 AM CDT
Moonset: 8:19 PM CDT
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



East, Tennessee, United States  Lat: 36.18N, Lon: 86.74W
Wx Zone: TNZ027 ICAO Used: KBNA