East Brook, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for East Brook
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for East Brook, Virginia : Campbell County
Issued: 5:31 am EST Mar 1, 2021 Latitude: 37.3715322 Longitude: -79.1030781 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
80% chance of rain on Today Clearing on Tonight Sunny on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday
High: 61°F Low: 30°F High: 50°F High: 55°F High: 54°F High: 50°F High: 51°F High: 49°F
Low: 32°F Low: 36°F Low: 29°F Low: 29°F Low: 27°F  
Rain Clearing Sunny Rain Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
LYNCHBURG - (KLYH)
54°
Cloudy
Light Rain Mist
as of 4:54 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 4300ft, Solid Overcast at 5000ft
Current Conditions at
FARMVILLE - (KFVX)
52°
Cloudy
Rain
as of 5:35 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 4200ft
Current Conditions at
ROANOKE - (KROA)
55°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 4:54 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.82 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 5500ft, Solid Overcast at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
HOT SPRINGS - (KHSP)
50°
Feels like 42°F
Cloudy
Rain
as of 5:35 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: Less than 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.80 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
24 MPH
Gust: 30 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 100ft
80% chance of rain Today Today... Occasional rain before 10am, then showers likely, mainly between 10am and 3pm. High near 61. Northwest wind 8 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Clearing on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 50. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south in the afternoon.

20% chance of rain & sleet Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A slight chance of rain after 1am, mixing with sleet after 5am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of sleet before 7am, then a slight chance of rain after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 55. West wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 36.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 54.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 29.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 50.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 29.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 27.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 49.

Sun Almanac for East Brook, Virginia
Sunrise: 06:47 AM
Sunset: 6:10 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:21 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:37 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:50 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:07 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:20 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:37 PM
Moon Almanac for East Brook, Virginia
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 94%
Moon Age: 17.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,982 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
East Brook:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:08:24 am Mon93.4%
Moonrise:09:03 pm Mon89.9%
High Moon:03:04 am Tue88.1%
Moonset:08:55 am Tue86.1%
New Moon: Thu Feb 11
First Quarter: Fri Feb 19
Full Moon: Sat Feb 27
Last Quarter: Fri Mar 5
New Moon: Sat Mar 13
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.