Easby, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Easby
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for Easby, North Dakota : Cavalier County
Issued: 8:31 am CDT Jun 5, 2020 Latitude: 48.7102762 Longitude: -98.2534464 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Sunny on Today Mostly Clear on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
High: 71°F Low: 45°F High: 71°F High: 84°F High: 84°F High: 69°F High: 64°F High: 60°F
Low: 57°F Low: 64°F Low: 56°F Low: 50°F Low: 44°F  
Sunny Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Sunny on Today Today... Sunny, with a high near 71. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 45. North wind 8 to 13 mph becoming east after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 71. Breezy, with an east southeast wind 13 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

90% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Low around 57. Breezy, with an east southeast wind 18 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. Breezy, with a south wind 18 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. South wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. West wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 69. West wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. West northwest wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 14 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Breezy, with a northwest wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. North northwest wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Sun Almanac for Easby, North Dakota
Sunrise: 05:32 AM
Sunset: 9:31 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:50 AM
Civil Sunset: 10:13 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 03:53 AM
Nautical Sunset: 11:11 PM
Astro Sunrise: 02:14 AM
Astro Sunset: 00:49 PM
Moon Almanac for Easby, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 14.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 231,289 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Easby:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Full Moon:02:12 pm Fri100.0%
Moonrise:09:42 pm Fri99.9%
High Moon:02:00 am Sat99.7%
Moonset:06:14 am Sat99.5%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.