your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Oklahoma : Duncan
Weather Forecast for Duncan, Oklahoma:
Issued: 346 PM CST WED JAN 28 2015    Expiration: 400 AM CST THU JAN 29 2015

ThuFriSatSunMonTueWed
Weather Forecast Duncan, Oklahoma Thu, Mostly sunny. Much cooler. Highs in the upper 50s. North winds 15 to 25 mph.Weather Forecast Duncan, Oklahoma Fri, Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Highs around 50. East winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.Weather Forecast Duncan, Oklahoma Sat, Rain showers. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of showers 80 percent.Weather Forecast Duncan, Oklahoma Sun, Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of showers 20 percent.Weather Forecast Duncan, Oklahoma Mon, Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 40s.Weather Forecast Duncan, Oklahoma Tue, Mostly sunny. Not as cool. Highs in the mid 50s.Weather Forecast Duncan, Oklahoma Wed, Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 50s. Chance of showers 20 percent.
High: 59°F
Low: 31°F
High: 50°F
Low: 39°F
High: 45°F
Low: 35°F
High: 45°F
Low: 21°F
High: 41°F
Low: 29°F
High: 55°F
Low: 35°F
High: 55°F
Mostly
Sunny
RainShowersShowersMostly
Sunny
Mostly
Sunny
Showers

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Duncan, Oklahoma: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Duncan, Oklahoma Thu, Mostly sunny. Much cooler. Highs in the upper 50s. North winds 15 to 25 mph.
Thursday...Mostly sunny. Much cooler. Highs in the upper 50s. North winds 15 to 25 mph.


Weather Forecast Duncan, Oklahoma Fri, Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Highs around 50. East winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.
Friday...Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Highs around 50. East winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.


Weather Forecast Duncan, Oklahoma Sat, Rain showers. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of showers 80 percent.
Saturday...Rain showers. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of showers 80 percent.


Weather Forecast Duncan, Oklahoma Sun, Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of showers 20 percent.
Sunday...Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of showers 20 percent.


Weather Forecast Duncan, Oklahoma Mon, Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 40s.
Monday...Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 40s.


Weather Forecast Duncan, Oklahoma Tue, Mostly sunny. Not as cool. Highs in the mid 50s.
Tuesday...Mostly sunny. Not as cool. Highs in the mid 50s.


Weather Forecast Duncan, Oklahoma Wed, Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 50s. Chance of showers 20 percent.
Wednesday...Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 50s. Chance of showers 20 percent.


oklahoma current wind direction map oklahoma precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Duncan, Oklahoma Clear 73°F
Clear
73°F
Humidity: 38%
Wind Speed: SSW 8 MPH
Wind Dir Deg: 210
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 29.92 in.
Dewpoint: 46°F
Heat Index: 77°F
Wind Chill: 73°F
Duncan, Oklahoma Weather Radar Image Duncan, Oklahoma Weather Satellite Image
Oklahoma Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Oklahoma Current Temperature Map
Oklahoma Current Wind Speed Map
Oklahoma Temperature Forecast Map
Oklahoma Precipitation Forecast Map
Oklahoma Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 7:06 AM CST Moon Phase:
Waxing Gibbous Moon

Moon Phase Waxing Gibbous Moon for Duncan, Ok
Sunrise: 7:32 AM CST
Sunset: 5:56 PM CST
Civil Twilight: 6:22 PM CST
Moonrise: 1:02 PM CST
Moonset: 2:07 AM CST
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Duncan, Oklahoma, United States  Lat: 34.50N, Lon: 97.96W
Wx Zone: OKZ039 ICAO Used: KDUC