Drayton, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for Drayton, North Dakota : Pembina County
Issued: 5:36 pm CDT Oct 18, 2019 Latitude: 48.5710958 Longitude: -97.1778485 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
20% chance of rain on Tonight 30% chance of rain on Saturday 50% chance of rain on Sunday 70% chance of rain on Monday Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday 30% chance of rain & snow on Wednesday 30% chance of rain & snow on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday
Low: 39°F High: 54°F High: 52°F High: 45°F High: 41°F High: 41°F High: 36°F High: 37°F
Low: 34°F Low: 40°F Low: 33°F Low: 30°F Low: 29°F Low: 27°F  
Rain Rain Rain Rain Mostly Cloudy Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Mostly Sunny
-
20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of sprinkles before midnight, then a slight chance of rain between midnight and 1am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 39. West wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 54. West wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south after midnight.

50% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming east southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

70% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 40. North wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of rain Monday Monday... Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Breezy, with a north wind 17 to 22 mph increasing to 23 to 28 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 41 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

50% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Windy, with a northwest wind 32 to 34 mph, with gusts as high as 50 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Windy, with a northwest wind 21 to 31 mph, with gusts as high as 47 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Blustery, with a northwest wind 17 to 22 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph.

30% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of snow before 10am, then a slight chance of rain and snow between 10am and 11am, then a chance of rain after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. North northwest wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. North northwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of rain & snow Thursday Thursday... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. North northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. West wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Drayton, North Dakota
Sunrise: 07:53 AM
Sunset: 6:34 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:22 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:06 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:45 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:43 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:09 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:19 PM
Moon Almanac for Drayton, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 76%
Moon Age: 19.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 236,975 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Drayton:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:32 pm Fri75.3%
High Moon:05:38 am Sat72.2%
Moonset:01:49 pm Sat68.9%
New Moon: Sat Sep 28
First Quarter: Sat Oct 5
Full Moon: Sun Oct 13
Last Quarter: Mon Oct 21
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.