Double Ditch Indian Village, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Double Ditch Indian Village
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for Double Ditch Indian Village, North Dakota : Burleigh County
Issued: 5:52 pm CDT Oct 18, 2019 Latitude: 46.9363811 Longitude: -100.900967 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Sunny on Saturday 70% chance of rain on Sunday 30% chance of rain & snow on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 50% chance of rain & snow on Wednesday 30% chance of rain & snow on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday
Low: 39°F High: 56°F High: 48°F High: 46°F High: 48°F High: 45°F High: 39°F High: 40°F
Low: 37°F Low: 35°F Low: 30°F Low: 34°F Low: 30°F Low: 27°F  
Mostly Cloudy Sunny Rain Rain & Snow Rain Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Mostly Sunny
-
Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 39. West wind 6 to 9 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 56. West wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of rain after 1am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 37. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

70% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 48. East wind 8 to 18 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of rain & snow Sunday Night Sunday Night... Rain likely before 1am, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Breezy, with a north wind 20 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of rain & snow Monday Monday... A chance of rain and snow before 10am, then a chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Breezy, with a northwest wind 21 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Blustery, with a northwest wind 18 to 23 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Northwest wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

30% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of rain before 4am, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 3 to 8 mph. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of snow before 9am, then a chance of rain and snow between 9am and 10am, then a chance of rain after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. West wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. North wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of rain & snow Thursday Thursday... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Northwest wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Double Ditch Indian Village, North Dakota
Sunrise: 08:06 AM
Sunset: 6:52 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:35 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:22 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 07:00 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:58 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:25 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:33 PM
Moon Almanac for Double Ditch Indian Village, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 76%
Moon Age: 19.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 236,938 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Double Ditch Indian Village:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:54 pm Fri75.1%
High Moon:05:54 am Sat72.0%
Moonset:01:57 pm Sat68.8%
New Moon: Sat Sep 28
First Quarter: Sat Oct 5
Full Moon: Sun Oct 13
Last Quarter: Mon Oct 21
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.