your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Alabama : Delta
Weather Forecast for Delta, Alabama:
Issued: 347 AM CST THU DEC 18 2014    Expiration: 630 PM CST THU DEC 18 2014

ThuFriSatSunMonTueWed
Weather Forecast Delta, Alabama Thu, Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s. North winds around 5 mph.Weather Forecast Delta, Alabama Fri, Partly cloudy in the morning...Then mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 50s. Northeast winds around 5 mph.Weather Forecast Delta, Alabama Sat, Rain showers in the morning...Then chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 50s. East winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent.Weather Forecast Delta, Alabama Sun, Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 50s.Weather Forecast Delta, Alabama Mon, Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 50s.Weather Forecast Delta, Alabama Tue, Partly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 50s.Weather Forecast Delta, Alabama Wed, Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of rain in the morning. Highs in the upper 40s.
High: 55°F
Low: 39°F
High: 55°F
Low: 45°F
High: 51°F
Low: 40°F
High: 51°F
Low: 40°F
High: 55°F
Low: 41°F
High: 55°F
Low: 39°F
High: 49°F
Partly
Cloudy
ShowersShowersRainRainShowersRain

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Delta, Alabama: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Delta, Alabama Thu, Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s. North winds around 5 mph.
Thursday...Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s. North winds around 5 mph.


Weather Forecast Delta, Alabama Fri, Partly cloudy in the morning...Then mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 50s. Northeast winds around 5 mph.
Friday...Partly cloudy in the morning...Then mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 50s. Northeast winds around 5 mph.


Weather Forecast Delta, Alabama Sat, Rain showers in the morning...Then chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 50s. East winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent.
Saturday...Rain showers in the morning...Then chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 50s. East winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent.


Weather Forecast Delta, Alabama Sun, Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 50s.
Sunday...Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 50s.


Weather Forecast Delta, Alabama Mon, Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 50s.
Monday...Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 50s.


Weather Forecast Delta, Alabama Tue, Partly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 50s.
Tuesday...Partly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 50s.


Weather Forecast Delta, Alabama Wed, Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of rain in the morning. Highs in the upper 40s.
Wednesday...Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of rain in the morning. Highs in the upper 40s.


alabama current wind direction map alabama precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions
Anniston Metro Airport, AL
Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Delta, Alabama Overcast 41°F
Overcast
41°F
Humidity: 73%
Wind Speed: NNE 5 MPH
Wind Dir Deg: 030
Visibility Miles: 9
Barometer: 30.22 in.
Dewpoint: 33°F
Heat Index: 41°F
Wind Chill: 38°F
Delta, Alabama Weather Radar Image Delta, Alabama Weather Satellite Image
Alabama Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Alabama Current Temperature Map
Alabama Current Wind Speed Map
Alabama Temperature Forecast Map
Alabama Precipitation Forecast Map
Alabama Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 6:12 AM CST Moon Phase:
Waning Crescent Moon

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon for Anniston Metro Airport, Al
Sunrise: 6:40 AM CST
Sunset: 4:36 PM CST
Civil Twilight: 5:04 PM CST
Moonrise: 3:02 AM CST
Moonset: 2:10 PM CST
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Delta, Alabama, United States  Lat: 33.44N, Lon: 85.69W
Wx Zone: ALZ028 ICAO Used: KANB