Del Haven, New Jersey Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in New Jersey by name.
Weather Forecast for Del Haven, New Jersey : Cape May County
Issued: 9:40 am EDT Jun 17, 2019 Latitude: 39.0467797 Longitude: -74.9196169 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Today 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of rain on Friday Sunny on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday
High: 82°F Low: 69°F High: 83°F High: 80°F High: 83°F High: 82°F High: 80°F High: 81°F
Low: 70°F Low: 69°F Low: 70°F Low: 66°F Low: 68°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Sunny Partly Sunny
-
30% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A slight chance of showers between 1pm and 3pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Some storms could be severe, with damaging winds and heavy rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 5am, then a chance of showers. Some storms could be severe, with damaging winds and heavy rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind 6 to 9 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. South wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 2am, then a chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of rain Friday Friday... A chance of showers before 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 66.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 80.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 81.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Del Haven, New Jersey
Sunrise: 05:33 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:01 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:00 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:21 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:40 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:34 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:27 PM
Moon Almanac for Del Haven, New Jersey
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 15.0 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 243,652 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Del Haven:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:53 pm Mon99.5%
High Moon:01:46 am Tue99.2%
Moonset:06:38 am Tue98.8%
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
First Quarter: Mon Jun 10
Full Moon: Mon Jun 17
Last Quarter: Tue Jun 25
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.