De Mores, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for De Mores
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for De Mores, North Dakota : Golden Valley County
Issued: 5:39 am MDT Jun 5, 2020 Latitude: 46.9219582 Longitude: -103.7424181 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Mostly Sunny on Today 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday
High: 77°F Low: 59°F High: 79°F High: 82°F High: 68°F High: 65°F High: 66°F High: 68°F
Low: 60°F Low: 53°F Low: 47°F Low: 47°F Low: 44°F  
Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
DICKINSON - (KDIK)
48°
Clear
as of 5:56 AM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 76%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
BAKER - (KBHK)
52°
Cloudy
as of 5:51 AM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 81%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 9500ft
Current Conditions at
GLENDIVE - (KGDV)
46°
Clear
as of 5:56 AM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 75%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SIDNEY - (KSDY)
41°
Clear
as of 5:56 AM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 86%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Sunny on Today Today... Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 9 to 14 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. Breezy, with a southeast wind 14 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Some of the storms could be severe. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Breezy, with a southeast wind 22 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before midnight. Some of the storms could be severe. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Breezy, with a southeast wind 18 to 26 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Some of the storms could be severe. Sunny, with a high near 82. Southwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could be severe. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. West wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. West wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Breezy, with a west wind 14 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. West wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Breezy, with a northwest wind 14 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Northwest wind 7 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Northwest wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for De Mores, North Dakota
Sunrise: 05:02 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:23 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:25 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 03:30 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:17 PM
Astro Sunrise: 02:16 AM
Astro Sunset: 11:32 PM
Moon Almanac for De Mores, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 14.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 231,164 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
De Mores:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Full Moon:01:12 pm Fri100.0%
Moonrise:08:57 pm Fri99.9%
High Moon:01:23 am Sat99.8%
Moonset:05:44 am Sat99.5%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.