Dayton, Ohio Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Ohio by name.
Weather Forecast for Dayton, Ohio : Montgomery County
Issued: 4:04 am EDT Jul 16, 2019 Latitude: 39.7589478 Longitude: -84.1916069 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Today 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Partly Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
High: 87°F Low: 74°F High: 85°F High: 93°F High: 96°F High: 97°F High: 96°F High: 91°F
Low: 72°F Low: 75°F Low: 76°F Low: 75°F Low: 73°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
30% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. South wind 5 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 9pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. South wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Cloudy, with a high near 85. South wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Partly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Partly sunny, with a high near 93. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 75.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 96.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 76.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 97.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 75.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Dayton, Ohio
Sunrise: 06:22 AM
Sunset: 9:04 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:51 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:35 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:11 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:15 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:26 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:59 PM
Moon Almanac for Dayton, Ohio
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 14.2 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,781 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Dayton:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:05:59 am Tue99.8%
Full Moon:05:38 pm Tue100.0%
Moonrise:09:08 pm Tue100.0%
High Moon:02:00 am Wed99.9%
Moonset:06:54 am Wed99.7%
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
First Quarter: Tue Jul 9
Full Moon: Tue Jul 16
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 24
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.