Danzig, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Danzig
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for Danzig, North Dakota : McIntosh County
Issued: 1:32 pm CDT Oct 18, 2019 Latitude: 46.1380296 Longitude: -99.474836 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
10% chance of rain on This Afternoon Clearing on Tonight Sunny on Saturday 60% chance of rain on Sunday 40% chance of rain & snow on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday 40% chance of rain & snow on Wednesday 20% chance of rain & snow on Thursday
High: 62°F Low: 37°F High: 55°F High: 49°F High: 44°F High: 45°F High: 44°F High: 37°F
Low: 36°F Low: 34°F Low: 28°F Low: 31°F Low: 28°F  
Rain Clearing Sunny Rain Rain & Snow Mostly Sunny Rain & Snow Rain & Snow
-
10% chance of rain This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 10 percent chance of rain after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Northwest wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

Clearing on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 37. West wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 55. West wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of rain after 1am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 36. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.

60% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Breezy, with an east wind 10 to 20 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... Rain likely, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Breezy, with a north wind 21 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of rain & snow Monday Monday... A chance of snow before 9am, then a chance of rain and snow between 9am and 10am, then a chance of rain after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Breezy, with a northwest wind around 25 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Blustery, with a northwest wind 17 to 22 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. West wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

20% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A slight chance of rain and snow before 3am, then a slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Southwest wind 10 to 13 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. West wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

20% chance of rain & snow Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Breezy, with a northwest wind 18 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Danzig, North Dakota
Sunrise: 07:59 AM
Sunset: 6:47 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:29 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:17 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:54 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:52 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:19 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:27 PM
Moon Almanac for Danzig, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 78%
Moon Age: 19.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 237,567 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Danzig:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:52 pm Fri75.1%
High Moon:05:48 am Sat72.1%
Moonset:01:48 pm Sat68.9%
New Moon: Sat Sep 28
First Quarter: Sat Oct 5
Full Moon: Sun Oct 13
Last Quarter: Mon Oct 21
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.