your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Tennessee : Crockett County
Weather Forecast for Crockett County, Tennessee:
Issued: 743 PM CST THU NOV 27 2014    Expiration: 415 AM CST FRI NOV 28 2014

FriSatSunMonTueWedThu
Weather Forecast Crockett County, Tennessee Fri, Sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. South winds 10 to 15 mph.Weather Forecast Crockett County, Tennessee Sat, A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy in the morning...Then becoming mostly sunny. Highs around 60. South winds around 15 mph with higher gusts.Weather Forecast Crockett County, Tennessee Sun, Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs in the upper 60s.Weather Forecast Crockett County, Tennessee Mon, Cooler. Showers likely. Highs in the lower 50s. Chance of rain 60 percent.Weather Forecast Crockett County, Tennessee Tue, A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy. Highs around 50. Lows in the upper 30s.Weather Forecast Crockett County, Tennessee Wed, Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s. Lows around 40.Weather Forecast Crockett County, Tennessee Thu, Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 50s.
High: 51°F
Low: 41°F
High: 60°F
Low: 55°F
High: 69°F
Low: 50°F
High: 51°F
Low: 39°F
High: 50°F
Low: 40°F
High: 55°F
Low: 40°F
High: 55°F
SunnyRainRainShowersRainMostly
Cloudy
Rain

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Crockett County, Tennessee: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Crockett County, Tennessee Fri, Sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. South winds 10 to 15 mph.
Friday...Sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. South winds 10 to 15 mph.


Weather Forecast Crockett County, Tennessee Sat, A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy in the morning...Then becoming mostly sunny. Highs around 60. South winds around 15 mph with higher gusts.
Saturday...A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy in the morning...Then becoming mostly sunny. Highs around 60. South winds around 15 mph with higher gusts.


Weather Forecast Crockett County, Tennessee Sun, Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs in the upper 60s.
Sunday...Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs in the upper 60s.


Weather Forecast Crockett County, Tennessee Mon, Cooler. Showers likely. Highs in the lower 50s. Chance of rain 60 percent.
Monday...Cooler. Showers likely. Highs in the lower 50s. Chance of rain 60 percent.


Weather Forecast Crockett County, Tennessee Tue, A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy. Highs around 50. Lows in the upper 30s.
Tuesday...A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy. Highs around 50. Lows in the upper 30s.


Weather Forecast Crockett County, Tennessee Wed, Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s. Lows around 40.
Wednesday...Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s. Lows around 40.


Weather Forecast Crockett County, Tennessee Thu, Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 50s.
Thursday...Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 50s.


tennessee current wind direction map tennessee precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions
Dyersburg, Dyersburg Municipal Airport, TN
Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Crockett County, Tennessee Clear 28°F
Clear
28°F
Humidity: 58%
Wind Speed: SSE 3 MPH
Wind Dir Deg: 160
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 30.44 in.
Dewpoint: 15°F
Heat Index: 28°F
Wind Chill: 25°F
Crockett County, Tennessee Weather Radar Image Crockett County, Tennessee Weather Satellite Image
Tennessee Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Tennessee Current Temperature Map
Tennessee Current Wind Speed Map
Tennessee Temperature Forecast Map
Tennessee Precipitation Forecast Map
Tennessee Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 6:16 AM CST Moon Phase:
First Quarter Moon

Moon Phase First Quarter Moon for Dyersburg, Dyersburg Municipal Airport, Tn
Sunrise: 6:44 AM CST
Sunset: 4:43 PM CST
Civil Twilight: 5:11 PM CST
Moonrise: 11:45 AM CST
Moonset: 11:24 PM CST
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Crockett County, Tennessee, United States  Lat: 35.83N, Lon: 89.13W
Wx Zone: TNZ051 ICAO Used: KDYR