Crockertown, Alabama Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Crockertown
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Alabama by name.
Weather Forecast for Crockertown, Alabama : St. Clair County
Issued: 4:05 pm CDT Jun 17, 2018 Latitude: 33.6709349 Longitude: -86.409704 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
60% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
High: 86°F Low: 70°F High: 89°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 89°F High: 88°F High: 89°F
Low: 70°F Low: 71°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 71°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
60% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 7pm. Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the morning.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the morning.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Crockertown, Alabama
Sunrise: 05:35 AM
Sunset: 7:58 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:06 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:27 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:30 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:03 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:51 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:42 PM
Moon Almanac for Crockertown, Alabama
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 23%
Moon Age: 4.66 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,151 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Crockertown:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:04:47 pm Sun22.2%
Moonset:11:40 pm Sun25.1%
Moonrise:10:54 am Mon30.0%
High Moon:05:41 pm Mon33.0%
Moonset:12:21 am Tue36.0%
New Moon: Wed Jun 13
First Quarter: Wed Jun 20
Full Moon: Thu Jun 28
Last Quarter: Fri Jul 6
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.