Crab Orchard, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Crab Orchard
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Crab Orchard, Virginia : Wise County
Issued: 3:24 pm EDT Apr 13, 2021 Latitude: 36.9270474 Longitude: -82.4320939 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
30% chance of rain on This Afternoon Cloudy on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 20% chance of  on Saturday 20% chance of  on Sunday 20% chance of rain on Monday
High: 65°F Low: 49°F High: 66°F High: 57°F High: 61°F High: 60°F High: 60°F High: 62°F
Low: 42°F Low: 36°F Low: 39°F Low: 42°F Low: 41°F  
Rain Cloudy Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
WISE/LONESOME PINE - (KLNP)
59°
Cloudy
as of 3:15 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 51%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.16 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3700ft, Scattered at 4800ft, Solid Overcast at 7500ft
Current Conditions at
ABINGDON - (KVJI)
63°
Cloudy
as of 2:55 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 42%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.15 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 6000ft, Solid Overcast at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
BRISTOL - (KTRI)
64°
Cloudy
as of 2:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.15 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 8000ft
Current Conditions at
TAZEWELL CTY A/P - (KJFZ)
Cloudy
as of 3:15 PM EDST
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.14 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 7000ft
30% chance of rain This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Calm wind.

Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Calm wind.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers before 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 1pm and 2pm, then showers likely after 2pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 66. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely, mainly before 8pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 42. North wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. West wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 36. West wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.

20% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 60.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.

20% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 60.

10% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.

20% chance of rain Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.

Sun Almanac for Crab Orchard, Virginia
Sunrise: 06:58 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:31 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:29 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:59 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:01 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:26 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:34 PM
Moon Almanac for Crab Orchard, Virginia
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 3%
Moon Age: 1.52 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,861 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Crab Orchard:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:09:40 pm Tue3.5%
Moonrise:08:24 am Wed5.2%
High Moon:03:27 pm Wed6.5%
Moonset:10:38 pm Wed7.9%
New Moon: Sun Apr 11
First Quarter: Tue Apr 20
Full Moon: Mon Apr 26
Last Quarter: Mon May 3
New Moon: Tue May 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.