Courtland Park, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Courtland Park
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Courtland Park, Virginia : Fairfax County
Issued: 1:36 pm EDT Apr 13, 2021 Latitude: 38.8490013 Longitude: -77.139424 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Cloudy on Tonight 70% chance of rain on Wednesday 30% chance of rain on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday 30% chance of  on Sunday 30% chance of  on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday
Low: 50°F High: 65°F High: 63°F High: 60°F High: 63°F High: 65°F High: 65°F High: 69°F
Low: 53°F Low: 42°F Low: 43°F Low: 47°F Low: 49°F Low: 48°F  
Cloudy Rain Rain Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
WASHINGTON - (KDCA)
64°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 2:52 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
0° North
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3000ft, Broken at 4000ft
Current Conditions at
FORT BELVOIR - (KDAA)
66°
Clear
as of 2:56 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
0° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ANDREWS AFB - (KADW)
63°
Clear
as of 2:56 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 59%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3500ft, Broken at 4600ft, Broken at 17000ft, Broken at 21000ft
Current Conditions at
WASH-DULLES - (KIAD)
66°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 2:52 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4000ft, Broken at 25000ft
Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.

70% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 65. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely, mainly before 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 53. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers, mainly before 8am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Northwest wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.

30% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.

30% chance of  Monday Monday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.

Sun Almanac for Courtland Park, Virginia
Sunrise: 06:34 AM
Sunset: 7:44 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:07 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:11 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:34 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:44 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:00 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:18 PM
Moon Almanac for Courtland Park, Virginia
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 3%
Moon Age: 1.51 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,857 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Courtland Park:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:09:21 pm Tue3.4%
Moonrise:07:59 am Wed5.1%
High Moon:03:05 pm Wed6.4%
Moonset:10:21 pm Wed7.9%
New Moon: Sun Apr 11
First Quarter: Tue Apr 20
Full Moon: Mon Apr 26
Last Quarter: Mon May 3
New Moon: Tue May 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.