Country View, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Country View, Virginia : Albemarle County
Issued: 1:34 am EDT Apr 11, 2021 Latitude: 38.0515269 Longitude: -78.6275167 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
80% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday
Low: 59°F High: 76°F High: 73°F High: 70°F High: 66°F High: 66°F High: 68°F High: 68°F
Low: 50°F Low: 50°F Low: 46°F Low: 46°F Low: 44°F Low: 45°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
CHARLOTTESVILLE - (KCHO)
64°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 1:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.56 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1400ft, Solid Overcast at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
STAUNTON - (KSHD)
61°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 1:55 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.55 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2800ft, Scattered at 3700ft, Solid Overcast at 5000ft
Current Conditions at
ORANGE - (KOMH)
61°
Cloudy
Light Drizzle
as of 1:55 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.59 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 900ft, Scattered at 2700ft, Solid Overcast at 9000ft
Current Conditions at
LOUISA COUNTY - (KLKU)
61°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 1:55 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.63 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1900ft, Scattered at 8000ft, Solid Overcast at 9000ft
80% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 5am, then isolated showers and thunderstorms after 5am. Low around 59. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Isolated showers before 8am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 50. West wind around 6 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 46.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 68.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.

Sun Almanac for Country View, Virginia
Sunrise: 06:44 AM
Sunset: 7:47 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:17 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:14 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:45 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:46 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:11 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:19 PM
Moon Almanac for Country View, Virginia
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 1%
Moon Age: 28.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,092 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Country View:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:06:50 am Sun0.4%
High Moon:01:06 pm Sun0.1%
Moonset:07:30 pm Sun0.0%
New Moon:10:30 pm Sun0.0%
New Moon: Sat Mar 13
First Quarter: Sun Mar 21
Full Moon: Sun Mar 28
Last Quarter: Sun Apr 4
New Moon: Sun Apr 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.