Country Club Woods, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Country Club Woods, Mississippi : Madison County
Issued: 2:16 am CST Feb 24, 2020 Latitude: 32.4015323 Longitude: -90.1000857 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
20% chance of rain on Overnight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Monday Partly Sunny on Tuesday Partly Sunny on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday
Low: 52°F High: 67°F High: 63°F High: 49°F High: 51°F High: 59°F High: 53°F High: 59°F
Low: 47°F Low: 41°F Low: 30°F Low: 34°F Low: 36°F Low: 33°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
JACKSON INTERNATIONAL - (KJAN)
54°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 1:54 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 71%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 6000ft, Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
JACKSON HAWKINS FIELD - (KHKS)
54°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 1:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 71%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 6000ft, Scattered at 9500ft, Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
VICKSBURG - (KTVR)
57°
Clear
as of 1:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 71%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.90 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
GREENWOOD - (KGWO)
52°
Cloudy
as of 1:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 4500ft, Solid Overcast at 8500ft
20% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 52. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Rain, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. High near 67. South wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.

Partly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Light west northwest wind becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of rain after midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph after midnight.

Partly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 51. West northwest wind around 5 mph.

Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Clear, with a low around 34. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 59.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 53.

Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Clear, with a low around 33.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 59.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Country Club Woods, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:34 AM
Sunset: 5:53 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:09 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:18 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:41 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:47 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:12 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:15 PM
Moon Almanac for Country Club Woods, Mississippi
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 0%
Moon Age: 0.65 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,072 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Country Club Woods:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:07:25 am Mon0.7%
High Moon:01:08 pm Mon1.1%
Moonset:06:57 pm Mon1.7%
New Moon: Sun Feb 23
First Quarter: Mon Mar 2
Full Moon: Mon Mar 9
Last Quarter: Mon Mar 16
New Moon: Tue Mar 24
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.