Country Club Heights, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Country Club Heights
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Country Club Heights, Virginia : Frederick County
Issued: 1:36 pm EDT Apr 13, 2021 Latitude: 39.3142675 Longitude: -78.3241721 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Cloudy on Tonight 60% chance of rain on Wednesday 20% chance of  on Thursday 20% chance of rain on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday 30% chance of  on Sunday 30% chance of  on Monday 30% chance of rain on Tuesday
Low: 48°F High: 61°F High: 57°F High: 56°F High: 61°F High: 61°F High: 61°F High: 65°F
Low: 47°F Low: 40°F Low: 39°F Low: 42°F Low: 44°F Low: 44°F  
Cloudy Rain Partly Sunny Rain Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
WINCHESTER RGNL - (KOKV)
64°
Partly Cloudy
as of 4:15 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 7000ft, Scattered at 8000ft
Current Conditions at
MARTINSBURG - (KMRB)
66°
Partly Cloudy
as of 3:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 48%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4300ft, Scattered at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
GREATER CUMBERLAND ARPT - (KCBE)
70°
Partly Cloudy
as of 3:55 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 37%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
0° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
HAGERSTOWN - (KHGR)
64°
Clear
as of 3:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

60% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely, mainly before 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 61. Light south wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of showers between 8am and 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. West wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Northwest wind around 9 mph.

20% chance of rain Friday Friday... A slight chance of rain before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.

30% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.

30% chance of  Monday Monday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sun Almanac for Country Club Heights, Virginia
Sunrise: 06:38 AM
Sunset: 7:49 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:11 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:17 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:38 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:50 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:03 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:24 PM
Moon Almanac for Country Club Heights, Virginia
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 3%
Moon Age: 1.56 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,875 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Country Club Heights:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:09:27 pm Tue3.4%
Moonrise:08:03 am Wed5.1%
High Moon:03:10 pm Wed6.4%
Moonset:10:27 pm Wed7.9%
New Moon: Sun Apr 11
First Quarter: Tue Apr 20
Full Moon: Mon Apr 26
Last Quarter: Mon May 3
New Moon: Tue May 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.