Copeland, Kansas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Kansas by name.
Weather Forecast for Copeland, Kansas : Gray County
Issued: 5:44 am CDT May 21, 2019 Latitude: 37.5419685 Longitude: -100.6296 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day
60% chance of thunderstorms on Today 10% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Sunny on Wednesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day
High: 57°F Low: 39°F High: 80°F High: 78°F High: 81°F High: 84°F High: 83°F High: 83°F
Low: 56°F Low: 52°F Low: 59°F Low: 60°F Low: 60°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
60% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 7am and 8am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Areas of fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Windy, with an east wind 13 to 18 mph becoming southwest 21 to 26 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 48 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

10% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Breezy, with a west wind 17 to 22 mph decreasing to 8 to 13 mph after midnight.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 80. West wind 7 to 13 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 56. East wind 11 to 13 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Breezy, with a south wind 11 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Breezy.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 83.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 60.

30% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Breezy.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Copeland, Kansas
Sunrise: 06:29 AM
Sunset: 8:50 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:59 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:19 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:22 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:56 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:42 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:36 PM
Moon Almanac for Copeland, Kansas
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 93%
Moon Age: 17.3 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 244,656 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Copeland:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:08:47 am Tue92.2%
Moonrise:11:46 pm Tue88.5%
High Moon:04:42 am Wed87.1%
Moonset:09:39 am Wed85.7%
New Moon: Sat May 4
First Quarter: Sat May 11
Full Moon: Sat May 18
Last Quarter: Sun May 26
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.