Conway, South Carolina Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in South Carolina by name.
Weather Forecast for Conway, South Carolina : Horry County
Issued: 3:07 pm EDT May 22, 2018 Latitude: 33.8360035 Longitude: -79.0478143 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday
30% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 84°F Low: 70°F High: 85°F High: 84°F High: 83°F High: 84°F High: 83°F High: 84°F High: 84°F
Low: 70°F Low: 68°F Low: 69°F Low: 71°F Low: 71°F Low: 72°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
30% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm, then a slight chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Conway, South Carolina
Sunrise: 06:10 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:42 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:43 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:08 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:18 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:31 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:54 PM
Moon Almanac for Conway, South Carolina
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Moon Illumination: 57%
Moon Age: 8.07 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,737 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Conway:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:08:15 pm Tue59.5%
Moonset:02:50 am Wed62.4%
Moonrise:02:36 pm Wed67.6%
High Moon:09:04 pm Wed70.3%
Moonset:03:25 am Thu72.9%
New Moon: Tue May 15
First Quarter: Mon May 21
Full Moon: Tue May 29
Last Quarter: Wed Jun 6
New Moon: Wed Jun 13
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.