Concordia, Kansas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Kansas by name.
Weather Forecast for Concordia, Kansas : Cloud County
Issued: 8:11 am CDT May 21, 2019 Latitude: 39.5708354 Longitude: -97.6625396 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day
70% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Sunny on Wednesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day
High: 64°F Low: 45°F High: 73°F High: 76°F High: 78°F High: 78°F High: 80°F High: 81°F
Low: 56°F Low: 61°F Low: 61°F Low: 62°F Low: 62°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
70% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 5pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 5pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Breezy, with an east wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm, then a slight chance of showers between 10pm and midnight. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 45. Breezy, with a south wind 15 to 20 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 73. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming northeast in the evening.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 76. East wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 78.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62.

40% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Concordia, Kansas
Sunrise: 06:11 AM
Sunset: 8:43 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:40 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:14 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:02 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:52 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:19 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:35 PM
Moon Almanac for Concordia, Kansas
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 92%
Moon Age: 17.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 245,100 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Concordia:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:40 pm Tue88.5%
High Moon:04:30 am Wed87.2%
Moonset:09:20 am Wed85.8%
New Moon: Sat May 4
First Quarter: Sat May 11
Full Moon: Sat May 18
Last Quarter: Sun May 26
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.