Comet, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Comet, Virginia : Isle of Wight County
Issued: 3:17 pm EDT Apr 13, 2021 Latitude: 36.9848715 Longitude: -76.7438478 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Cloudy on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of  on Thursday Sunny on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday 30% chance of  on Sunday 30% chance of  on Monday 30% chance of rain on Tuesday
Low: 48°F High: 69°F High: 68°F High: 65°F High: 66°F High: 67°F High: 70°F High: 70°F
Low: 56°F Low: 44°F Low: 44°F Low: 48°F Low: 49°F Low: 50°F  
Cloudy Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
FORT EUSTIS - (KFAF)
66°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 2:56 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 3700ft, Broken at 4900ft
Current Conditions at
WAKEFIELD - (KAKQ)
66°
Cloudy
as of 2:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4700ft, Solid Overcast at 5500ft
Current Conditions at
NEWPORT NEWS - (KPHF)
59°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 2:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3300ft, Broken at 4500ft
Current Conditions at
WILLIAMSBURG - (KJGG)
68°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 3:15 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 56%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 4300ft, Broken at 4900ft
Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

90% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 8pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm between 8pm and 2am, then a chance of showers after 2am. Low around 56. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers, mainly before 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 44. West wind around 7 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 65.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 44.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48.

30% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of  Monday Monday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sun Almanac for Comet, Virginia
Sunrise: 06:35 AM
Sunset: 7:40 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:08 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:07 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:36 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:39 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:03 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:12 PM
Moon Almanac for Comet, Virginia
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 3%
Moon Age: 1.53 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,864 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Comet:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:09:16 pm Tue3.4%
Moonrise:08:01 am Wed5.1%
High Moon:03:04 pm Wed6.4%
Moonset:10:15 pm Wed7.8%
New Moon: Sun Apr 11
First Quarter: Tue Apr 20
Full Moon: Mon Apr 26
Last Quarter: Mon May 3
New Moon: Tue May 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.