Comers Rock, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Comers Rock
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Comers Rock, Virginia : Grayson County
Issued: 3:01 pm EDT Apr 13, 2021 Latitude: 36.7442875 Longitude: -81.236209 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
20% chance of rain on This Afternoon Cloudy on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday Partly Sunny on Saturday 30% chance of  on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday
High: 66°F Low: 49°F High: 69°F High: 52°F High: 58°F High: 57°F High: 57°F High: 59°F
Low: 43°F Low: 37°F Low: 40°F Low: 45°F Low: 42°F  
Rain Cloudy Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MARION/WYTHEVILLE - (KMKJ)
64°
Cloudy
as of 4:15 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.14 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 16 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 6000ft, Solid Overcast at 9000ft
Current Conditions at
HILLSVILLE - (KHLX)
64°
Cloudy
as of 4:15 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 39%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.09 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4800ft, Broken at 7000ft, Solid Overcast at 9000ft
Current Conditions at
JEFFERSON/ASHE COUNTY - (KGEV)
61°
Cloudy
as of 4:15 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 38%
Dew Point: 36°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.12 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
WILKES COUNTY ARPT - (KUKF)
72°
Cloudy
as of 4:15 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 37%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.11 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 10000ft
20% chance of rain This Afternoon This Afternoon... A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. West wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Calm wind.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. High near 69. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. West wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Northwest wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 37.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 58.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.

Partly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Partly sunny, with a high near 57.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.

30% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.

Sun Almanac for Comers Rock, Virginia
Sunrise: 06:53 AM
Sunset: 7:58 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:26 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:24 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:55 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:56 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:22 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:29 PM
Moon Almanac for Comers Rock, Virginia
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 3%
Moon Age: 1.57 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,878 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Comers Rock:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:09:35 pm Tue3.5%
Moonrise:08:20 am Wed5.2%
High Moon:03:22 pm Wed6.5%
Moonset:10:33 pm Wed7.9%
New Moon: Sun Apr 11
First Quarter: Tue Apr 20
Full Moon: Mon Apr 26
Last Quarter: Mon May 3
New Moon: Tue May 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.