Coal Kiln Crossing, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Coal Kiln Crossing, Virginia : Accomack County
Issued: 3:17 pm EDT Apr 13, 2021 Latitude: 37.5709667 Longitude: -75.7943744 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Mostly Clear on Tonight 40% chance of rain on Wednesday 60% chance of  on Thursday Sunny on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday Partly Sunny on Monday 30% chance of rain on Tuesday
Low: 47°F High: 59°F High: 63°F High: 59°F High: 62°F High: 62°F High: 65°F High: 65°F
Low: 52°F Low: 46°F Low: 46°F Low: 49°F Low: 49°F Low: 51°F  
Mostly Clear Rain Partly Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
MELFA/ACCOMACK ARPT - (KMFV)
52°
Cloudy
as of 4:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 57%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2400ft, Solid Overcast at 2900ft
Current Conditions at
WALLOPS ISLAND - (KWAL)
54°
Partly Cloudy
as of 3:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 71%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3500ft
Current Conditions at
LANGLEY AFB - (KLFI)
59°
Partly Cloudy
as of 3:56 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3500ft, Scattered at 5000ft
Current Conditions at
NEWPORT NEWS - (KPHF)
57°
Partly Cloudy
as of 3:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4000ft
Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

40% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers, mainly after 1pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 59. Light southwest wind becoming south 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

90% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers. Low around 52. Southeast wind 6 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of  Thursday Thursday... Showers likely, mainly before 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Northwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 59.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 46.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 62.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.

Partly Sunny on Monday Monday... Partly sunny, with a high near 65.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sun Almanac for Coal Kiln Crossing, Virginia
Sunrise: 06:30 AM
Sunset: 7:37 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:03 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:04 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:31 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:36 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:58 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:09 PM
Moon Almanac for Coal Kiln Crossing, Virginia
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 3%
Moon Age: 1.58 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,882 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Coal Kiln Crossing:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:09:14 pm Tue3.4%
Moonrise:07:56 am Wed5.1%
High Moon:02:59 pm Wed6.4%
Moonset:10:12 pm Wed7.8%
New Moon: Sun Apr 11
First Quarter: Tue Apr 20
Full Moon: Mon Apr 26
Last Quarter: Mon May 3
New Moon: Tue May 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.